Pop-A-Lock is growing quickly and looking for an experienced locksmith to join our team. The position offers significant opportunities for growth. Dedicated to pride in service and customer satisfaction, Pop-A-Lock is a full service, mobile Locksmith.
You are an ideal candidate if:
- You are an experienced Locksmith
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are professional, courteous ,and strive to provide superior customer service • You are willing to work scheduled on call nights, weekends, and/or holidays
- You have an excellent driving record and a clean criminal record
- You have strong attention to detail and follow up
- You enjoy problem solving and autonomy
- You like to learn
Responsibilities and Duties
- Day to day on site service of customers.
- General commercial locksmithing.
- General residential locksmithing
- Automotive locksmithing
- Scheduled on-call
- Renumeration based on a range of demonstrated technical knowledge, operational capabilities, customer service, leadership and business acumen the role has the potential to progress into a supervisory and or mentorship level role
Qualifications and Skills
- Previous Locksmithing/Door hardware or directly relevant experience required • Electrical and mechanical interest
- Interest in problem solving and continuous improvement
- Enjoy thinking “outside of the box”
- Excellent driving record and a clean criminal record
- Strong customer service
- Attention to detail and proactive follow-up
- Pop-A-Lock is committed to an inclusive and barrier-free workplace. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com