Save the day, every day, at Pop-A-Lock!
We’re growing fast and so can your career! If you’re looking for a job that provides independence, variety, and the ability to make a difference in people’s lives, join us to unlock your potential for more.
Highlights (What’s in it for me?)
- Locksmiths earn between $18 to $24 per hour based on their experience.
- There’s an opportunity to earn tips and bonuses for call-out work.
- No previous experience is required. We provide full training to help you develop valuable skills.
- Locksmiths are issued their own company vehicle, specialized tools, and uniforms.
At Pop-A-Lock, we offer satisfying career opportunities that change lives for both our team members and our customers. We are North America’s largest and most trusted locksmith and roadside assistance company. We create peace of mind for our customers by providing them with safety, security, and relief from everyday emergencies.
Why Join Pop-A-Lock?
Here are the top reasons our people love working at Pop-A-Lock
- Freedom to Work Independently.
- It’s like being your own boss. You get to work on your own, without constant supervision or micromanaging.
- Make a Difference in Your Community.
- Experience the rewarding feeling of saving the day every day. Instill a feeling of security and peace of mind with your customers.
- We Love Variety.
- Flexibility is the name of the game. No two days are the same as you travel to new places, learn new skills, and meet new people.
- Get Rewarded Based on Your Effort.
- Earn a salary based upon your experience and effort. Increase your pay through tips and bonuses. There are no limits to your earning potential.
- Job Security and Growth Opportunity.
- We’re growing fast and we always need good people today and for years to come. We develop Junior and Senior Locksmiths from within.
What You Bring to the Table
As a locksmith / door automation technician, you will install, maintain, rebuild and repair traditional mechanical door hardware (locks, keys, closers, exit devices) and today’s automation devices (electric strikes, electronic credentials, automatic door operators). Our Halifax location is known for bridging the gap between traditional locking devices and modern access control. Our locksmiths / door automation technicians enjoy solving unique electromechanical problems every day in a wide variety of residential, commercial and industrial settings.
Individuals with post-secondary training and/or experience in a relevant electrical or mechanical discipline such as data wiring, electronic repair, trim carpentry, glazing, or auto mechanics will find this role a natural progression to what they already know how to do.
Does this sound like you?
- You have a valid Nova Scotia Class 5 driver’s license and a clean driving record
- You are fully vaccinated for COVID-19
- You can work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, and/or holidays
- You are trainable and enjoy learning new skills and technologies
- You have a knack for problem-solving with above-average technical/mechanical skills
- You are trustworthy and reliable, with strong customer communication skills
- You are patient and known for your high attention to detail
- You have a clean criminal background check. We will check!
Successful applicants will hear from us within 3 business days. We conduct phone interviews and a brief online assessment to determine if you’re the right fit. We will then book an in-person interview and finally a ride along so you can experience firsthand the job and our work environment.
Apply to unlock your new career today!
Pop-A-Lock is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com