Pop-A-Lock is looking for an experienced locksmith for an immediate full-time position in the Lower Mainland. All locksmiths are supplied a Pop-A-Lock truck with the latest tools and key cutting equipment. The position offers great salary, benefits, and opportunities within a growing organization.
YOU ARE AN IDEAL CANDIDATE IF:
- You possess a locksmith “Security Worker License” or a minimum of two years unsupervised locksmithing experience
- You are professional, courteous, and have great customer service skills
- You have an excellent driving record and a clean criminal record
- General Locksmithing (lock picking, rekeying, master keying, etc.)
- Install and repair locks, door hardware, exit devices, and electric strikes
- Pinning / Installation of High Security Locks
- Automotive Locksmithing (determine key codes, cut high-security/mechanical keys, transponder & FOB programming)
Pop-A-Lock is a BC licensed and bonded locksmith provider in the Lower Mainland. Started by law enforcement officers in 1991, Pop-A-Lock is now the largest full-service locksmith company in North America. Pop-A-Lock has rescued over 250,000 children through the company’s “Emergency Door Unlocking” service.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org