As the scope of the COVID-19 outbreak continues to escalate, Pop-A-Lock is taking all reasonable precautions to continue operations within a safe and healthy work environment for our employees, customers and suppliers. We are continuously monitoring the situation to determine the impact to our company, and the physical security industry in general. We will follow guidance provided by Federal and Provincial Public Health Authorities to develop appropriate mitigation strategies.
- Educate and inform all employees on the COVID-19 virus and appropriate safe work practices.
- Provide the necessary cleaning and PPE supplies to our workers so they can safely perform their jobs and not spread the virus from one location to another.
- Follow Public Health guidance in terms of encouraging hand washing, restricting travel, social distancing and
reporting of symptoms.
- Ensure business continuity by securing inventory and using cloud-based IT and telecommunications.
- Help our employees access Federal income assistance should they be forced out of work due to illness, self-isolation or family responsibilities.
- Any worker who has traveled internationally or has been in close contact with someone who has travelled internationally will be asked not to report to work for a 14-day period. They will be encouraged to follow the self-isolation guidelines outlined by the Public Health authorities.
- Our personnel will verify with property owners/managers that a work location is not subject to an COVID-19 isolation or quarantine. If so, we will refuse to do work at the location.
- Our personnel will wipe down all hard surfaces before commencing and after completing the work.
- Our personnel will avoid handling cash and customer credit/debit cards by encouraging the use of tap payment. Payment machines will be cleaned after every use.
- We have implemented a “no touch” policy, which means that traditional social norms such as hand shaking, hugging and kissing will be avoided.
- Finally, we expect over the coming months as air carriers suspend flights and factories in Asia, Europe and United States are temporarily closed that there will be product shortages. We will do our best to continue to service you throughout the COVID-19 pandemic period.
Your Most Trusted Team of Locksmiths in Canada – Pop-A-Lock